Competitor Analysis is a process of identifying the strategies, strengths, and weakness of the mover and shaker of your niche. It helps to upgrade your strategy in a good manner and help you win the battle. It is one of the most important aspects of any marketing plan that every entrepreneur should adopt for the better outcomes and for understanding what points they are missing and how much they need to improve. Well, doing it is not as tough as it sounds, thanks to the number of tools available on the internet or intranet. So, if you are new to this, take a look, how to do competitor analysis for improving your strategy like a pro.
- Identify Your Competitors: The first and foremost step of competitor analysis is identifying who your competitors are? You cannot analyze their strategies until or unless you know about them. Therefore, identifying them is a must and important in all possible manner.
- Take A Tour Of Their Website And Analyze Properly: A deep dive into the website of your competitor is a must to understand what they are doing and if you are doing the same, so, at what point they are better at you. A basic inspection will help you in long-term and support you find out a lot that further improves your strategy.
- Spy On Your Competitor’s Keywords: A smart move is important to beat the tough market competition and therefore, you have to determine with which keyword your competitors are ranking high. Also, you should check the keyword density to get the better idea.
- Evaluate Their Backlinks: Backlinks are important for the ranking of your website and you have to analyze your competitor’s site properly to identify from which sources they get links for their website, so, you can get your backlinks from the same.
- Keen Eye On Their Social Media Handling: Social Media is important nowadays, therefore, you should keep a keen eye on their social activities. It helps you understand how active and engaged, they are with the audience and how frequent they share a post and what type. This may help you improve your social media strategy to drive more traffic.
After understanding all the barriers to your entry, make an effective strategy for SEO that delivers outcomes better than before. Learn new things and improve your strategy and not only copy them. Also, you can take SEO Expert help if you don’t have the time or enough knowledge to do this on your own.